Thursday, June 2, 2016

Customer"s Porsche 991 S with Armytrix Exhaust System

One of our customers, Rustin Pierce, (username: White991S) posted his Porsche 991 S equipped with an Armytrix exhaust system on the 6SpeedOnline blog. Overjoyed with the results, both performance and appearance-wise, Rustin posted the following in his post: “I have a 991 S and just had an Armytrix exhaust installed. Austin at Vivid Racing did a great job walking me through my options and absolutely pointed me in the right direction. It’s hard to know what direction to go because of all the options, but he really helped me pick the right one. I absolutely love the sound!! Very unique.”


Check out the photo and videos below featuring the impressive look and sound emitted from the Armytrix exhaust on Rustin’s Porsche. “It sounds great in the video but even better in person,” he says. “The beginning of the video starts off with the valves closed and then you can really hear the difference when I open them up. Looking forward to having my COBB Access Port next!!”


Porsche 991 S, turbo, Armytrix exhaust system, performance, tuning





Customer"s Porsche 991 S with Armytrix Exhaust System

No comments:

Post a Comment