Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Limited Edition Mag Blue TE37SL"s on a Sexy Black RX8

With the RX8 being discontinued after the 2011 model year, this soon to be classic decided to go out with a bang! The RX8 is one of the sexiest models Mazda came out with. Similar to the FRS and BRZ models, the frame is a canvas for aftermarket enthusiasts. These cars are meant for aftermarket upgrades.  This customer knew the best and easiest ways to have his car make a statement, was with a new set of wheels. However, he didn’t know the exact look that he wanted. He ended up getting a hold of our sales person Ahmed (ahmed@vividracing.com ext. 231) who was able to get him setup with the most aggressive look on the road. They ended up deciding on a set of Mag Blue TE37SL’s. The Mag Blue is the fierce subtle touch he was looking for to turn his RX8 into a show stopper. Here’s what he had to say about the customer service and guidance he received.

“I am a pleased customer of Ahmed Sulfab from Vivid Racing! I had called Vivid Racing not knowing what rims I would come away with. I had an idea of what I would like. I had told him my guidelines and he had given me the right choices and he was with me the whole way narrowing the rim choices down. It’s a perfect fit from his experience and my car has been posted many places now even from this SMART CHOICE. I talk highly of Vivid Racing and Ahmed Sulfab who had helped me out. I plan to come to you again in the future with guidance to choose other parts.”

We like to think that, no matter what part you’re looking for, or what look you want, we can help. We are equipped with hundreds of the top brand names in the industry and employ people with experience, who will help you find the right part. We hope that next time you’re in the market for a part, you think of Vivid Racing as a reliable, affordable and experienced solution to all your aftermarket needs.

Here are pictures he sent us of this bad ass RX8. What do you think of the Mag Blue with the Black? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

matt-068_copy

rx8-fitment

matt-269_copy-1

matt-122_copy

 


Limited Edition Mag Blue TE37SL"s on a Sexy Black RX8

No comments:

Post a Comment