Thursday, January 23, 2014

BMW 435I Gets Modded Up and We Got the Goods Too!

Even though we enjoy shipping parts all over the world, we still get some local Arizona customers to come in for their performance parts installs.  Fresh off the showroom floor is the new BMW 435I.  For those of you living under a rock, BMW decided to take the new F chassis and keep the 3 series as the sedan and make the coupe a 4 series.  Good marketing?  Sure why not, it now helps those coupe drivers identify themselves differently.  If you get a 435I or a 335I, you are getting pretty much the same car, more or less doors.  At the end of the day, BMW is charging hard with their new line ups of turbo charged models and this 435I keeps the performance going.  Unlike the first 335I coupe that came out, this one has really brakes.  The blue M brakes similar to what is seen on the M5 F10 make you feel like you can actually compete on the track instead of going to Just Brakes for a rotor resurface.  The body has that new short front bumper look and still keeps its clean lines over the previous E92 335I.  The dual exit exhaust is nice, but just wish BMW would go with the quad tips like on the M5 or 1M as the 2 little pipes are kinda lost in the new rear end.

However when it is time for performance, there is no waiting for parts as the aftermarket is on its toes.  As we installed on this customers 435I, Burger Motorsports has a JB4 piggyback ECU to boost up the power.  We had a chance to use the JB3 on our Project 135I and must say that these plug-ins really make some waves!  As always K&N makes a nice drop-in air filter to last you longer, give you better flow, and with one of these, you can hear those turbos spooling more.  This particular BMW 435I also got a custom Raceworks catless downpipe installed which the JB4 compensates for to not throw a CEL.  Other toys available for the BMW 4 series but not installed on this ride are exhaust systems from Eisenmann and suspension from H&R in both coilovers and springs.  Check out the entire BMW 435I parts store here.


BMW 435I Gets Modded Up and We Got the Goods Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment